This holiday season, Starbucks is partnering with Stacey Bendet, founder and designer of top fashion brand alice + olivia, to bring customers the chicest of holiday gifts. Designed exclusively for Starbucks, the limited edition alice + olivia/Starbucks® Designer Double Wall Ceramic Tumbler and Bearista Bear, featuring alice + olivia’s signature black-and-white palette, offers playful style for the holiday season and all year round. The collection is available online at www.StarbucksStore.com on November 1, 2013, and in stores in the U.S. beginning November 12, 2013. Download the attached fact sheet for more information about this exclusive collection.
Brief Q&A with Founder and Designer, Stacey Bendet
- What was your inspiration for the design of the bear and tumbler?
- “A dancing alice + olivia bear! Properly caffeinated. As for the tumbler, it is our signature stripe on a signature tutu. It’s your holiday mug – all dressed up!”
- What is your favorite Starbucks holiday beverage?
- “A pumpkin spice soy latte is such a treat!”
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- “Our annual trip to Hawaii is something I look forward to all year. Well, that and candy canes.”
Launched in 2002, alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet is a brand that allows customers to express their personal style. With clothing that juxtaposes the whimsical and flirty with the sexy and sophisticated, a+o epitomizes the personality and perspective of its founder, Stacey Bendet. The brand was born from Stacey’s personal quest to create the perfect pair of pants, and has since grown into a full lifestyle collection including ready-to-wear, gowns, shoes, tech accessories and a newly launched collection of handbags.
Past Designer Collaborations
Inspired by great design, Starbucks has a history of innovative partnerships with fashion’s elite. Over the years, Starbucks has collaborated with Christian Siriano, Jonathan Adler, Rodarte and Charlotte Ronson to bring designer products to customers in stores and online. Via news.starbucks.com