The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards are almost upon us! The star-studded performance lineup for the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards has a bit of everything — the music comeback of a six-time GRAMMY winner, first-time artist collaborations, a tribute to an American legend, GRAMMY debuts, and generous sides of country, rock, pop, and hip-hop. Plus, the GRAMMYs are guaranteed to be cool with two-time GRAMMY-winning artist/actor LL Cool J serving as host.
And the performers for the 55th GRAMMY Awards are:
- Travis Barker, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Tom Morello, and DJ Z-Trip
- Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert
- The Black Keys
- Zac Brown, T Bone Burnett (as musical director), Alabama Shakes’ Brittany Howard, Elton John, Mumford & Sons, and Mavis Staples, who will pay tribute to the late Levon Helm of the Band
- Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett in tribute to Dave Brubeck
- Kelly Clarkson
- Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band with the Black Keys
- Elton John with Ed Sheeran, performing together live for the first time
- Alicia Keys and Maroon 5
- The Lumineers
- Bruno Mars, Rihanna, and Sting
- Miguel and Wiz Khalifa
- Mumford & Sons
- Frank Ocean
- Taylor Swift
- Justin Timberlake
- Carrie Underwood
- Jack White
Here are a few pictures of some of my favorites artists
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 10 at Staples Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast in high-definition TV and 5.1 surround sound on the CBS Television Network from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT) (check your local listening). Images from grammy.com.
I am so excited and I cannot wait to watch it live. Will you be watching the Grammy Awards this sunday ?